Tuesday, October 8, 2013

direction

Micah 6:8 "He has shown you, O man, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you?  To act justly, love mercy and walk humbly with your God".


Thank you so much for the direction that you gave me through this verse.
Instead of taking pride in what I bring to you God let me be selfless and fully consumed by your grace.  Take the focus off of the deeds I do Lord and instead let me shine the spotlight on you.  Allow me to humbly recognize that no amount of personal sacrifice can gain your favor or replace your sacrifice on the cross.  Through this verse help me to recognize that I need to focus on outwardly living a Godly life for others to see your beauty and your righteousness by acting justly.  God help me to live inwardly by thanking you more and more for  your amazing and radical love that you mercifully and freely gave to me, one who falls short everyday and cries out to you when I do.  Help me to focus upward by pursuing a relationship with you by walking humbly through your word God.  By setting  my pride aside, setting my eyes on you and running humbly to the foot of the cross.  I can't thank you enough for your salvation and constant pursuit of my heart.
"The sinless King who died for me when I deserved His death. Your love shines at Calvary"
i love you
amen

No comments:

Post a Comment